Family/Marriage Visas

Family Visas Attorney Bridgeport CT

K-1: Fiancé(e) visa

I-130, Petition for spouse, children and/or other qualified relatives

I-485, Adjustment of status

I-751, Removal of conditions on residence

Accompanying relative is an immediate family member of someone who immigrates to the U.S. A person who is eligible to receive some type of visa or green card may also obtain green cards or similar visas for accompanying relatives. Spouses and unmarried children under the age of twenty one are accompanying relatives.

Need Legal Assistance?
Contact Us Today