David Carvalho, Esq.
Bridgeport Immigration Law Attorney
An immigrant himself, and admitted in the state of Missouri, United States, David obtained his law degree at the prestigious University of London, in the United Kingdom in 2003, before proceeding to achieve a Master of Laws degree (LLM) in legal practice and human rights law. He is admitted in Missouri State and practices solely immigration law.
As immigration law is federal law, David represents clients from all states in the United States (including Connecticut & Missouri), and clients from abroad.
David is also admitted to practice law in England & Wales, United Kingdom, and by virtue of his connections to that country, he represents British clients wishing to come to the United States in one capacity or another.
- Member: American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Member: Missouri State Bar
- Member: Connecticut Bar Association (not admitted)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England & Wales
- Member: The National LGBT Bar Association