K-1 visas are for soon-to-be spouses of U.S. citizens. If you want to sponsor your partner, you should be aware of the requirements before you apply for a marriage visa. Our services are designed to take the stress out of the process.
At The Immigration Law Offices of David Carvalho, LLC, we focus on helping U.S. citizens in the Bridgeport, CT area apply for K-1 visas. To qualify, you and your partner must...
1. Have met within the last two years
2.Be legally free to marry when you file a petition
3. Get married within 90 days of your partner arriving in the U.S.
We provide free consultations for marriage visa services. Call 203-760-0067 now to make an appointment with attorney Carvalho.
Attorney Carvalho helps Bridgeport, CT area residents obtain all kinds of family immigration visas. Depending on your circumstances, he can help you...
- Become a lawful permanent resident by filing Form I-485
- Reunite with your spouse, child or relative by filing Form I-130
- Remove conditions on your resident status by filing Form I-751
Reach out now to learn more about our family immigration visa services.